Curmudgen Rashid was : Bog Coat

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 136 , May 1 6:03 AM
      Rashid,
      Curmudgeon at large, I feel so much better now that I've got that off my chest, thanks!

      Just for the good Unkle Rashid a quote:
      "Bruce Sutter has been around for a while and he's pretty old.
      He's thirty-five years old. That will give you some idea of
      how old he is."
      - Ron Fairly, San Francisco Giants broadcaster

      *now* how old d'ya feel?

      Despina
      *cheeky grin*
    • ahelou@uclink4.berkeley.edu
      Message 136 of 136 , Oct 10, 2001
        > Stop reading email and get back to that paper!
        >
        > Smiles,
        > Despina

        No, I'm finished, honest! I was done before I went to class this
        morning :-) I am in the computer lab at school, about to print it
        out...good thing, too, since it's due in half an hour.

        Vittoria
        who actually managed *not* to pull an all-nighter for this
        paper...that's a first.