Book of hours on Ebay

  • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 5:45 AM
      http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=582868804&r=0&t=0
      Anybody have $ 7000 they want to give me, Gargle!

      Despina  aaaaaaaaaaaa  aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa

    • rowengr@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 7:41 AM

        >http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5
        82868804&r=0&t=0

        > >Anybody have $ 7000 they want to give me, Gargle!
        >
        > Despina aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa

        Oh, arg - now I *know* I need a lotto jackpot! I just wanted one
        before for this: Item #1138222281

        I'd probably drink out of the sugar bowl.... <g> (All right, so
        it'd be a bit fantasy. I'd drink out of it at home, eh?)

        Rowen
      • dannw@pathcom.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1 9:40 AM
          WAAAAAAHHHHHH! I want the book... Hmm. Big lottery tomorrow... Yah,
          right that would mean I would have to buy a ticket... <G>

          Just think Despina, the opening bid is $2500 you might be able to get
          it for that....

          Cheers,
          Gwendoline

          >http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5
          82868804&r=0&t=0

          > >Anybody have $ 7000 they want to give me, Gargle!
          >
          > Despina aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa
        • Kass McGann
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1 11:51 AM
            > I'd probably drink out of the sugar bowl.... <g> (All right, so
            > it'd be a bit fantasy. I'd drink out of it at home, eh?)

            You Scots are so posh. We drink out of the sugar bowl whenever all the pint
            glasses are dirty... ;)

            Kass
          • aleed
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1 11:55 AM
              Gee, thanks! You just had to get me onto ebay.

              here's what I want for christmas:
              http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1139385413

              Drea
              (who will never catch up on her email now...)

              On Tue, 1 May 2001 rowengr@... wrote:

              > --- In Authentic_SCA@y..., "Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil" <aheilvei@u...>
              > wrote:
              > >

              > >http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5
              > 82868804&r=0&t=0
              > > >
              > > >Anybody have $ 7000 they want to give me, Gargle!
              > >
              > > Despina aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa
              >
              > Oh, arg - now I *know* I need a lotto jackpot! I just wanted one
              > before for this: Item #1138222281
              >
              > I'd probably drink out of the sugar bowl.... <g> (All right, so
              > it'd be a bit fantasy. I'd drink out of it at home, eh?)
              >
              > Rowen

            • Amy L. Hornburg Heilveil
              Message 6 of 6 , May 2 8:40 AM
                At 02:55 PM 5/1/2001 -0400, you wrote:

                Gee, thanks!  You just had to get me onto ebay.
                Drea
                (who will never catch up on her email now...)

                We only bring you that you may experience true evil.........
                muhahahahaha

                Despina