Journal of Medieval History

  • Mark Calderwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2001
      A friend and fellow research nut sent this link to me, and I thought the gentle folk on this list would find it as interesting as I did. It is the Journal of Medieval History, a quick look through the table of contents reveals some fascinating papers on a wide range of topics. There seems to be a lot on the crusades and medieval Spain in particular, as well as medieval literacy, religion and philosophy, patronage and much more.

      http://www.elsevier.com/locate/issn/03044181
      Follow the link and then select the table of contents link on the left hand
      side.

      Giles