Re: Another award document question

  • Aliskye
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 5, 2005
      In Caid, the final award scroll (as opposed to temporary ones that are
      often given out at the giving of an award (we're a backlog kingdom :) )
      is considered alegal document as they are signed by the Crown and
      sealed and signed by the Principal Herald if they include armoury.

      regards,

      aliskye

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Dawn Malmstrom" <dawn@w...>