Re: Persona and Pets

  • princessbunnydork
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
      Oh my lord, now I have to do this. My dog is going to hate me so much
      :D He'd end up tipping the thing over. It will need a lid!

      -Melissa/Elspeth-

      p.s. Do you have any pictures of said cart?

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Kareina Talvi Tytär
      <kareina@i...> wrote:
      > Thanks, this gave me a beautiful mental image of someone building a
      scale model reproduction of some stunningly beautiful period cart
      (there was a nice one in the Viking Ship museum in Oslo), and a scale
      model of a period barrel, bucket, or other water container for your
      dog to drag around at events so that the two of you could do
      water-bearing to the fighter of your choice (since it wouldn't be
      strong enough to haul more than a cup of water).