Re: [Authentic_SCA] non-cooler foods

  • jeffrey.heilveil@ndsu.edu
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
      > So what foods do people like to take that require no or minimal
      > cooling over a weekend?
      >
      > Zenovia

      This is from a LONG time ago (2001) and I've learned a lot since then, but
      here's a place to start...

      http://www.florilegium.org/files/PENNSIC/Eatng-Pennsic-art.text

      It's an article I wrote that givers our pennsic menu for 1997 and 2000 and
      sources. the 1997 Pennsic was our first event, and it was based on Lord's
      Salt, which is a period Icelandic pickled meat. The 2000 Pennsic was
      based on salted meat.

      Hope this helps.
      Bogdan (who is VERY happy that for once the dominant threads are food
      related and not THREAD related, so I can actually contribute)

      Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.
      Postdoctoral Fellow
      Department of Biological Sciences
      North Dakota State University
      Stevens Hall
      Fargo, ND 58105
      jeffrey.heilveil@...
    • greygoliard
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28, 2005
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Amy Heilveil <amyheilveil@g...>
        wrote:
        > > So what foods do people like to take that require no or minimal
        > > cooling over a weekend?
        >
        > In the files section there is a file titled, "Events without a cooler"
        > containing more information in this vein.

        Including a couple articles I wrote--which were put up without my
        permission :-/

        Whom would I talk to about having them removed?

        Thanks--
        Rufina Cambrensis/D.Peters
      • Amy Heilveil
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 28, 2005
          Rufina Cambrensis/D.Peters,

          Your articles were added by one Sableroseschool in May of 2002 and I
          apologize that they were placed without your permission.

          They have been removed, as per your request.

          Smiles,
          Despina de la nothing supposed to be in there without the author's permission
        • Iain Odlin
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 28, 2005
            "greygoliard" <dpeters@...> wrote:

            > > In the files section there is a file titled, "Events without a cooler" containing more information in this vein.
            >
            >Including a couple articles I wrote--which were put up without my
            >permission :-/
            >
            >Whom would I talk to about having them removed?

            Your articles are and should be yours to do with as you will, but is there some reason besides spite or wounded pride why you don't wish those on this list to see your articles anymore?

            -Iain