about feast books and ingredient lists

  • jeffrey.heilveil@ndsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      The reason I don't post an ingredient list _per se_ is that I hand out
      booklets that would make an ingredient list a waste of paper (I KNOW it
      would save people time to have all the ingredients on a single sheet of
      paper) and if they are worried about what's in the food, they can leaf
      through the booklet. Hopefully, they'll even LEARN something.

      Here's a link to one of my feast booklets:
      http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/mkcc/MKCCfiles/Springfairefeastfinal.pdf

      Please feel free to use the format, if you like it. I've found it's a
      great way to get things out there and get more recipes noticed.

      Cu drag,
      Bogdan

      Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.
      Postdoctoral Fellow