Re: [Authentic_SCA] Introduction and a question

  • Steve Vaught
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2005
      Nikki,

      Moving to Denver? Say it ain't so. I was hoping to get you to join Lord Grey's. I will miss you horribly.

      Steve

      The goofy guy in Lord Greys

      nprive1 <nprive@...> wrote:
      Hi there everyone!

      I've been doing 1460-1475 northern Europe (English, Burgundian) lower
      class re-enactmenting for the past 9 years with several non-SCA groups
      on the East Coast (US). It looks like I will be moving to the Denver,
      CO area later this summer, and I am wondering if I can actively
      continue this hobby in some form there via the SCA. Are there any
      authenticity-minded households within a reasonable distance of Denver
      (lets say, 500 miles for starters)? My main interest is in textiles,
      so I'd also be interested in special-interest groups (guilds?) related
      to textiles.

      Thanks!
      -Nikki