Pennsic Known World Scribal Gathering

  • Amy Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Unto the Scribes of the Known World (yes, that means please pass this
      email around to every scribal list you know about that I haven't done
      so or you haven't see it on yet) does the humble scribe and servant of
      the Crown of the Kingdom of Northshield, Despina ot Brasov, send
      greetings and warm wishes.

      For those attending Pennsic War this year, a Known World Scribal
      Gathering will be held on Wednesday, August 17th from 1 in the until 3
      in theafternoon. By the Kindness of Her Most Wise and Gracious Majesty
      of the Middle Kingdom, Noelle, and his Most Generous Majesty Alaric,
      this gathering will be in the Middle Kingdom Royal Encampment.

      Please bring your portfolios and your works in progress since we all
      love to drool....er, view - yeah, that's it, view - the works of
      others! If you are only beginning in the scribal arts, please come by
      and ask questions, meet people, or just grab a quick nibble of food.
      There will be tables set up for work to be placed on and viewed.

      There will also be some snacks and drinks - *please bring your own
      beverage container*. It's nothing fancy but something to nibble on or
      sip while you're discussing the finer points of how to make a paint,
      the merits of grinding your own paints, or the new way you've
      discovered to make white work dots the exact same size over a large
      area, etc....

      My sincerest of apologies to those who will not be able to attend due
      to conflicts; however, conflicts are difficult to avoid. I look
      forward to meeting many of you; as well as a chance to oggle your
      work.

      Smiles,
      Cu Drag,
      Domina (Lady) Despina ot Brasov, AoA, CW
      Apprentice to Baron Wolfgang von Roessler, OL

      SIMPLE VERSION:
      Known World Scribal Gathering
      Pennsic
      Wednesday, August 17 from 1-3pm
      Middle Kingdom Royal Encampment
      Bring: your work, finished or in progress; your ideas; your skills;
      your desire to learn; your willingness to teach; your drinking vessel