Armored Horse in Europe-

  • forrest_rush
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Just checked and the Met HAS posted a catalogue for "The Armored
      Horse In Europe". The code is E1105 and they are $14.95. I ordered
      that one as well as "Arms and Armor".

      Lorenzo
    • Amy Heilveil
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        You ROCK! Thanks for finding it and passing along the information!

        Smiles,
        Despina de la will be at Pennsic for the second week