Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Saffron

  • Joannah Hansen
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 11:40 PM
      We have a similar problem here in most of Queensland ( Australia ) with most of the bulb flowers. I seem to recall, from looking through some of my mum's gardening books, that there is a technique which involves refrigerating the bulbs for some period of time, to 'trick' them into thinking that they have just survived a cold winter. If you are interested, I can see if I can find that information for you.

      Joannah.