Saxon forge

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      I forgot to even think about asking him today...

      I'll ask him when I see him, and ask others online that may have the answer quicker, and with biblio as well...

      Alcyoneus

      Message: 3
      Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 08:49:31 -0500
      From: Beth and Bob Matney
      Subject: Re: Smithing

      Thanks for the info. Would you ask the blacksmith (the next time you see
      him) if he could remember anything further about the location of the Saxon
      forge?

      I'll check out the Bruegel and the Medieval Craftsman Series.

      Beth