reference material needed!

  • Karl Brockfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      Listfolk,

      I am in need of a reference [book, website, whatever] that shows
      pictures of the painted altarback St. Margaret Church in Medias,
      Romania. I have seen the altarback used as documentation to several
      costume reconstructions for the eathern Holy Roman Empire for the
      period 1475-1500, but I cant locate any pictures of the original.

      Thanks in Advance!
      Karl
      Lost Forest
      Calontir