RE: pilgrim cloak

  • Marybeth Lavrakas
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2005
      That's the one I was thinking of! Thanks for the link.
      What I *really* love is the hat...

      Lady Kateryn Rous, CP
      House Broussard
      Windmasters Hill
      http://sca.livingpast.com
    • Wanda Pease
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2005
        It's not really a "hat" if you mean the pointy thing. It's just the way
        that the hood is cut. I expect that the point flopped over to the side when
        it was actually worn. I think they have drawings of it on the donor
        somewhere on the site.

        Regina

        That's the one I was thinking of! Thanks for the link.
        What I *really* love is the hat...

        Lady Kateryn Rous, CP
        House Broussard
        Windmasters Hill
        http://sca.livingpast.com

      • Luke Knowlton
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2005
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Wanda Pease" <wandap@h...> wrote:
          > It's not really a "hat" if you mean the pointy thing. It's just the way
          > that the hood is cut. I expect that the point flopped over to the
          side when
          > it was actually worn.

          Nope, those hoods don't behave that way. I have a cloak with that type
          of hood and when you wear it up it sticks out and doesn't flop. Here
          is a pic of me in mine:
          http://photobucket.com/albums/v646/cmwright/SCA/Birka05/RodPelican/?action=view¤t=IMG_2487.jpg
          The hood's not up but you can see that it holds its shape.

          Knowlton