concert

  • Lady_Lark_Azure
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
      I don't know if tickets are still available, but someone just gave me
      one to hear the Tallis Scholars at Riverside church in NYC (I LOVE my
      friends!)

      Isabeau
    • Lady_Lark_Azure
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
        Okay, I'm not sure how YahooGroups did that, but it sent that message
        from a music group page I was trying to post on. Truly bizarre!

        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Lady_Lark_Azure"