RE: [Authentic_SCA] Re: leather cloak

  • Wanda Pease
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005
      Cloak is in the German Museum in Nuremberg.
      http://www.gnm.de/English/H11.htm It is definitely leather, as I have seen
      the whole outfit in that museum. It 's not a bunch of random patches
      though. It was made from one, possibly two hides made very soft and thin
      and then decorated with matching embroidery. If you are thinking of a
      patchwork cape, this isn't one.

      Regina