Book: Medieval Clothing and Textiles

  • Beth and Bob Matney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      The book 'Medieval Clothing and Textiles' has now been released. I
      purchased mine online at Barnes & Noble at a nice discount...(currently
      $39.96 with free shipping from B&N..list is $49.95).

      Hopefully, mine will arrive within the next week or so.

      On another issue, postings to and from this list are arriving in an almost
      random order... sometimes hours, sometimes days, late. Anyone else have
      this problem? I do not have this on other yahoo lists.

      Beth