Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: OT: Weird song stuck in head

  • Honour Horne-Jaruk
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 30 7:32 AM
      --- Lady_Lark_Azure <jenniferanne21@...>
      wrote:
      > True Story: Being locked in a car alone for many
      hours on the ride to
      > Estrella, I'm cruising out in the desert with the
      King's Singers
      > "Madrigal History Tour" on the box and realize that
      I'm singing along
      > to Ludwig Senfl's "Ach Elslein, liebes Elselein"
      only I'm singing the
      > lyrics to "House of the Rising Sun."
      >
      > Jehanne de My Mind Is A Scary Place

      Yes, we know.

      Let's not forget that "Waltzing Mathilda" & "Ode to
      Joy" are metrically
      interchangable.

      Isabeau
      ....And can both be swapped with "Darling
      Clementine", which _will_ result in coffee eruptions
      from unsuspecting classical-music-addict spouses...

      Terms of Service.

      In service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
      (Friend) Honour horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
      Alisond de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.
      -(AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict)
    • Honour Horne-Jaruk