Re: Coif detail

  • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2005
      It's in the end of the photos file on the home page, pictures 48 &
      49, here are the addresses, if they don't highlight in full, you
      might have to paste them, but I think these will work.

      &.dnm=coif.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%
      3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/authentic_sca/lst%3f%26.dir=/%
      26.src=gr%26.view=t

      &.dnm=coif2.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%
      3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/authentic_sca/lst%3f%26.dir=/%
      26.src=gr%26.view=t

      Cheers,
      margaret

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia J Ley <cley@j...>