Master O'Dunn

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      :-)

      Congrats! I hadn't heard, but I haven't been getting the Black Star lately, mostly just relying on the online calendar.

      The Elizabethan "Masters of Defence" used the title "Master" for their highest rank. And what would people admitted as Masters in a particular guild be called? I don't know if you submitted an actual 'Master-piece' other than your body of knowledge, which you have certainly achieved mastery of.

      Titian was enobled for his abilities, but that was before your time, long before you were born. ;-) I have no idea what title came with it.

      I'm glad to see that London is treating you so well!!!

      Alcyoneus