SCA Jousting & Introduction

  • Jacob Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      Greetings,

      My name is Lord Vespers. I am very excited to announce the formation of
      the SCA-Jousting Group. We are just getting started and in the process of
      pulling the kingdoms and resources together. Authenticity is of the utmost
      importance so I feel certain persons from this group will be able to assist
      us in that matter.
      If you have any questions feel free to contact me at:
      jacob_thomas@...

      Thank You,
      A.E.Vespers