Re: [Authentic_SCA] Food stuff was ( A Class You'd Like to Take)

  • Katherine Throckmorton
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25 8:54 PM
      Ro wrote:

      >Digby, because he's the only one I know who has recipes for mead and >the
      >like.

      In that case, there are *tons* of recipies for mead that aren't from Digby.  In fact a CA titled "Mead Before Digby" was published about a year ago, my copy is out on loan, but as I recall it had a bunch of recipies.

      Beyond that, generally most cookbooks will have at least one or two recipies for drinks.  By collecting recipies from a bunch of different sources, I've managed to collect a couple of dozen recipies for non-alcoholic stuff alone.

      In service,
      Katherine
          Cariodoc's Maxim: Don't let the Best be the enemy of the Good.

      http://datingsearch.lycos.com