Re:OT: Researching Dogs breeds in period [Weird song stuck in head]

  • SilverLoon2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2005
      << So, (to bring this back onto topic) any suggestions for places to research
      Chuchki dogs (aka Siberian Huskies)? If we ever get a pet friendly site,
      I'd love to bring my dogs - they LOVE people. (They think they ARE people.)

      Ro >>

      You are encouraged to travel to the Shire of Caer Adamant for dog-friendly
      events at the O'Gealagain Estate. We have Spring Thing II, an Archery event, in
      April, and Swamp Thing ('teen something), a laid-back "Pennsic is Over"
      event, at the end of August. Well-behaved canines and their scooper-trained owners
      are welcomed!

      Rachel, in the Barony of Bakhail, has done extensive research into dog carts
      in period. I am not sure how far she has gone into dog breeds, but she might
      be a good place to start.

      ~ Hedewigis.
      Shire of Caer Adamant
      (Delaware, USA)