Re: [Authentic_SCA] OT: Weird song stuck in head/Researching Dogs breeds in period

  • Ro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2005
      You two make me profoundly grateful I have Siberian Huskies. All they do is
      Aroooo and sing.

      So, (to bring this back onto topic) any suggestions for places to research
      Chuchki dogs (aka Siberian Huskies)? If we ever get a pet friendly site,
      I'd love to bring my dogs - they LOVE people. (They think they ARE people.)

      Ro
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/ladyrowansplace/