Looking for Images of Italian Renaissance Garb

  • don_macdonald_iii
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      Hi, my name is Don MacDonald and I'm working on a graphic
      novel on the life of Machiavelli, to be published in 2006.

      Anyway, I'm looking for images of everyday clothing from central
      Italy from around 1490-1530. I am also looking for images of arms
      and armor from that same locale and period. If anyone has garb
      from that period and is willing to show it off*, you'd have my eternal
      gratitude, and you might even find your handiwork clothing such
      luminaries as Machiavelli, Cesare Borgia, or Caterina Sforza.

      The book is called Machiavelli and it will be published by the
      Vendome Press.

      Thank you very much,

      Don

      *or could recommend some books...

      Oh yes, in case you're interested, you can view some sample
      pages here:

      http://www.donmacdonald.com/Machiavelli/machframe.html
      http://www.donmacdonald.com/