Lady Makiwara's latest projects on the web

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hello, my name is Jehanne de Wodeford and I have Multiple Persona
      Disorder.

      How-to pages on stenciling and block printing to fake the look of
      period Japanese textiles and on folding fans are now live for your
      viewing pleasure at:
      http://www.geocities.com/wodeford/fakingit.htm and
      http://www.geocities.com/wodeford/sensu.htm

      As you can see, Makiwara-hime has been a busy little bee.

      Comments and critique always welcome.

      Jehanne