Fwd,From Middle bridge"Sad News"

  • Lord Alessandro dEste
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      Noble Sisters and Brothers,

      It is with great sadness that I bring you the news that Duchess Anne
      passed away about 4:00 am this morning. She was at OSU Ross Hospital
      awiting open heart surgery that was scheduled for this Friday to place
      a micro pump to do the work one of her heart chambers could not. She
      was admitted last Tuesday with dizziness and the shakes.

      I spoke with her last night and told her that Duchess Sabine had sent
      her a card that hadn't reached her. She was very touched and
      appreciative. Our order meant a lot to her and a number of you were a
      great comfort to her in her last days. She specifically mentioned,
      Tamara, Noelle, Sabine, Astrid and Myfanway to me, there may have been
      others I am unaware of. May God bless you ladies for the generous =
      hearts that you shared with her.

      I will post more information once arrangements have been made. Her
      last comments to me were of how much she cared for her brother,
      children, grandchildren and friends in the SCA an how much she was
      looking forward to spending time with my children and I. She was truly
      a great hearted lady.

      We, of the Midrealm, are impoverished this day for one of our great
      ones has passed away.

      Duchess Lisa