Re: wool resources

  • helen_brinsmead
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
      There is a great wool exporter/importer here in Australia, they do do
      mail order and internet.
      http://www.finewoolsdirect.com.au
      They have real size scans of the fabric on the webpage (click on the
      shears), wool, linen, mixes.
      At the moment there is a creamy linen at 105cm wide for $AUS13.75 per
      metre. And a pure wool navy serge for $AUS22per metre with the bolt
      150cm wide.Shipping to US is min $AUS15. Lots of other stuff of
      course.
      I get their catalogue which has 4 sq inch samples of each. Not sure
      if you can get it outside of Australia, but you can try.
      No affils, but a satisfied customer
      Morag, Politarchopolis, Lochac
    • Jenn
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
        Thank you, Morag. I love NZ & AUS wools. & it is one area of the world
        where the exchange rate is actually in my favour. :>) Ælfgifu thinking
        of her luscious merino longjohns
        --
        Jennifer Hill Ælfgifu
        Counting Sheep Farm House Red Stag/Cynn Readheort