Socializing in Chicago? -- 2/19-2/20

  • Heather Rose Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Sorry for the somewhat self-serving posting, but my employer has
      unexpectedly decided to send me to a seminar in the Chicago area in a
      couple of weeks and I decided to stay for the weekend for sightseeing
      or socializing or whatever else comes up. I realize that 2/19-2/20
      falls during President's Day Weekend and people are likely to have
      fixed plans already, but I figured I'd put out a few feelers on
      various lists. My default plan is to hit the Oriental Institute
      Museum on Saturday, but I could be lured away by more interesting
      options. Another option would be brunch on Sunday (2/20) --
      especially with anyone who could drop me at Midway afterwards.

      Tangwystyl de la "and the 2nd prize is _two_ seminars in Chicago in February"
      --
      ****
      Heather Rose Jones