hand-sewing

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      I decided to take the plunge & work on a small piece in order to improve
      my hand-sewing. I'm making a linen coif, although I'm using cotton
      embroidery thread for the embroidery & stitching.
      It surprised me to see the improvement from one side to the other. I
      really thought it would be a longer process. [I'm NOT saying my
      stitching is all even & beautiful, but it is better. <G>]
      Sitting in the evening, listening to music & stitching is such a
      pleasant activity. It could become addictive. <G>
      Next? A wimple.
      --
      Jennifer Hill Ælfgifu
      Counting Sheep Farm House Red Stag/Cynn Readheort