Vision

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      >I've been aware of that since my early teens-- kids' science books
      sometimes feature photographs of magnified skin, paper, etc., to show
      how "smooth" surfaces aren't really smooth... the thing was, they often
      didn't show much more than I can see at close range.

      --
      Adele de Maisieres

      Me too. When I was tested this summer, I was 20/11 and 20/13. I watched a guy split a hair (0.003-0.005") from a good number of feet away... I only got glasses a number of years ago when I realized I wasn't getting my accustomed crispness through the riflescope at 100yds.

      Alcyoneus