Re: [Authentic_SCA] over all SCA persona timing? [was: RE: glasses]

  • Hasoferet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2005
      In a message dated 1/25/05 5:42:42 PM, kareina@... writes:

      << It would be interesting to see a time line waited by
      participation, just as a guess from what I've seen in 20+ years in the SCA,
      I'd guess that the "middle" in the weighted by participation scale would be
      the early 1300's. Any other guesses based on your observations? >>

      I would guess that the numbers would be relatively low until about the tenth
      century, when there is a remarkable BLIP.

      It would be fascinating to see a study, perhaps broken down by location and
      time. But I don't have the time.

      Raquel

      Do not beg. Do not refuse. Preserve. Bestow.

      --Colman mac Beognae, 'The Alphabet of Devotion