Re: Gifts?

  • sue_clemenger
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
      I'd be glad to, but they're not living with me yet, and won't be until
      mid-month at the earliest. *sigh*
      I'll share when they do arrive, though!
      --maire

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Jenn <aelfgifu@c...> wrote:

      > Oh, Oh. I am utterly green [a lovely green, of course]! I really want
      > Owen-Crocker.
      > Tell me more about Woven into The Earth, please! Ælfgifu
    • azilisarmor
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 4, 2005
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, John Stewart <jtstewart@o...>
        wrote:

        > Which book on sundials? Details please.
        > Cheers
        > John of the Hills

        Rohr - *Sundials - history, theory and practice*
        It's a Dover reprint. I like it for the spherical trig, though it's
        lacking much early-period info.

        Deroch