Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Gifts?

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 1, 2005
      > the
      >> English version of _Woven Into The Earth_, and the new edition of Gale
      >> Owen-Crocker's book on Dress in Anglo-Saxon Clothing.
      >> --maire

      Oh, Oh. I am utterly green [a lovely green, of course]! I really want
      Owen-Crocker.
      Tell me more about Woven into The Earth, please! Ælfgifu
    • sue_clemenger
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 3, 2005
        I'd be glad to, but they're not living with me yet, and won't be until
        mid-month at the earliest. *sigh*
        I'll share when they do arrive, though!
        --maire

        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Jenn <aelfgifu@c...> wrote:

        > Oh, Oh. I am utterly green [a lovely green, of course]! I really want
        > Owen-Crocker.
        > Tell me more about Woven into The Earth, please! Ælfgifu
      • azilisarmor
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 4, 2005
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, John Stewart <jtstewart@o...>
          wrote:

          > Which book on sundials? Details please.
          > Cheers
          > John of the Hills

          Rohr - *Sundials - history, theory and practice*
          It's a Dover reprint. I like it for the spherical trig, though it's
          lacking much early-period info.

          Deroch