Re: [Authentic_SCA] gifts

  • Katie Daniel/Maimuna
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 29, 2004
      You know you're in the SCA when embroidery is an
      appropriate gift, and the giftee is male!

      I gave DH a white scarf with his device embroidered on
      the front and all his award blazons embroidered on the
      back and a storage pouch with his device on it. And
      two award sashes (one fighting and one dress). It was
      an embroidery Christmas!

      I received from DH some Afghani jewelery and a Karakul
      sheep-skin coat.

      Maimuna

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com