Re: Fabric backing; recommendations?

  • borderlands15213
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2004
      Thanks, Elizabeth. Someone on another list made the same suggestion,
      placing the pattern pieces on the fabric to find out where I might be
      able to eke out a swatch, too. It's a good idea, as soon as I decide
      the specific sixteenth-century Italian I want to do.
      I like having a gown "finished" in my mind before I start.
      As far as the backing goes, I may just live with it.

      Yseult

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Walpole"