Re: [Authentic_SCA] Holiday

  • Ro
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
      Thank you for both the sentiment and the reminder. I have just sent
      something similar to my barony - for there I am in the enviable position of
      being friends with EVERYONE. And it's past time I told them how special
      they are.

      Stay safe, stay warm, and have a wonderful day.

      Ro
      Bright Hills, Atlantia

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/ladyrowansplace/