Holiday

  • Lady_Lark_Azure
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
      Having a place to talk with like-minded SCAdians--definitely one of
      the things I'm thankful for.

      For all who are celebrating, Happy Thanksgiving. Travel safely.

      Isabeau
    • Ro
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
        Thank you for both the sentiment and the reminder. I have just sent
        something similar to my barony - for there I am in the enviable position of
        being friends with EVERYONE. And it's past time I told them how special
        they are.

        Stay safe, stay warm, and have a wonderful day.

        Ro
        Bright Hills, Atlantia

        http://www.livejournal.com/users/ladyrowansplace/