Jewish National and University Library Digitization Project

  • Sabine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      This does require a little downloading (Hebrew characters plus the
      viewer), but it looks like they're going to have some really
      interesting things online... enjoy!

      -Sabine

      >The Jewish National and University Library is proud to announce the
      first stage of a project to digitize rare and out-of-print monographs
      from its collection.

      The books are presented in the DjVu format which provides high
      quality, magnifiable images compressed into relatively small files for
      easy downloading. In order to view these images it is necessary to
      download and install (once) a special free viewer program.

      http://www.jnul.huji.ac.il/dl/books/html/bk_all.htm

      =====
      Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
      about things that matter. -Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Music in the East Kingdom!
      http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ekmusicalstudies
      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com