Mirrors

  • Saerlaith ingen Ruadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Just wondering how good mirrors were in period, early period specifically. I
      know people were buried with tweezers and ear spoons, and ocassionally
      bronze mirrors. But how good were they? Did people walk around with unibrows
      because they couldn't see well enough to pluck their eyebrows? Did they ask
      a household member to do it for them? I have a hard enough time with
      electric lights and big glass mirrors, and was curious if anyone had any
      info on this.

      --Saerlaith (who thinks up odd things while grooming)