Re:Colors, again!

  • Marybeth Lavrakas
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Regarding the Whitney quotation, the emblem book was
      published in the 1580s, if memory serves.

      As for bright orange on wool..sorry, but the answer to
      that is a YES! I've certainly gotten it with madder...

      =====
      Lady Kateryn Rous, CP
      House Broussard
      Windmasters Hill
      http://sca.livingpast.com
    • kittencat3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Bright orange - I meant the color of the fruit. If you've gotten it with madder, please e-mail me the recipe, because the best I've gotten is a rusty medium color.

        Sarah Davies