Re: Lees of wine - managed to find an answer - of trivial interest

  • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      Yeah, it's great, luckily I have some online outlets to share weird
      things with, but usually it's 3 am, everyone else in the house is
      asleep and even if they were awake, wouldn't think it was as cool as
      I did! (that's what happened this morning....)
      Cheers,
      Margaret Hepburn
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Saerlaith ingen Ruadan"