Re: [Authentic_SCA] cotton velvet and Arabic placenames (unrelated)

  • Elizabeth Walpole
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      From: "Melissa A Barton (S)" <m_barton@...>
      To: <Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 8:15 AM
      Subject: [Authentic_SCA] cotton velvet and Arabic placenames (unrelated)

      > 1. I am looking for a good online source of cotton velvet (especially
      > black), not velveteen, preferably for $7/yard 60" or less, but I'll pay up
      > to ten. My searches thus far have been futile (the cotton velvet swatches
      > I ordered from Denver Fabrics did not impress me, as well as being more
      > expensive, so they're out of the question). Does anyone know of such a
      > source?
      <snip>
      IIRC this store sells cotton velvet at about $10/yd
      <http://www.classactfabrics.com/other%20fabrics/velvet_fabric.htm> but I
      haven't ordered anything from them so I can't comment on quality or service.
      Elizabeth
      ----
      Elizabeth Beaumont Elizabeth Walpole
      in OR in
      Politarchopolis, Lochac Canberra, Australia
      ewalpole@...