Re: Persona vs Personality

  • wulfy95113
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
      Oddly enough, my Personae isn't that much different from my
      Personality.

      Wulfstan is a weathly Bureaucrat & Thegn in the time of HaroldII. He
      served as both the Royal Treasurer and a King's Reeve, and is now on
      the Witan. He has a mild amount of military experience in the Select
      Fryd. He is garrilous, likes to tell stories and likes to debate in
      council. He is also a flirt, but not a womanizer. Wulfstan likes to
      dress comfortably, and sometimes wears clothes that are not as fancy
      and stylish as his station would afford. Sometimes, this makes some
      think he isn't of such high station. However, he wears costly silk
      and cotton, so it's not that he is afraid to spend money. Wulfstan,
      although a nice guy at heart, has a pretty strong reputation as
      someone you don't want to cross. He likes dogs & cats, but isn't much
      of a horseman. He lives in the centre of Londinium, so he walks a lot.

      Dan Wagner is NOT wealthy, but is a Bureaucrat- in these current
      years. He serves the Treasury in a variety of positions over these
      last two decades. He is also garrilous, and likes to debate- maybe
      too much. Oddly, Dan is slightly shy around women he doesn't know,
      and isn't as good at flirting. Both Wulfstan & Dan like to dress
      comfortably. Dan likes to buy good quality clothes on sale. I have
      no idea what Dan's reputation is, but I am a big softy, really. I
      love pets, and do walk to work.

      So, my Personality is quite a bit like my Personae, and oddly, the
      two's careers are similar.

      Wulfy (who still can't understant why folks are afraid of him...)