Re: fighting tunic

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Asbjorn Johansen"
      <asbjorneh@h...> wrote:

      > If you are looking to portray an armoured foot archer, I suggest
      an archer
      > from the 100 years war as a basis for your kit. We have many
      accounts that
      > indicate that archers of that era did wear armour when they had
      the chance.

      > Asbjorn

      M'lord,
      Ysabel is a late 11th century Norman...is there anything there that
      would jibe with SCA combat archery armoring regs? Or do people often
      fight/shoot/fence in a different time period than their persona?

      BTW, thank you to all for the wonderful advice and resources!

      Yours,
      Ysabel la Normande
      Shire of Shadowed Stars
      Middle Kingdom