Heel question

  • Marc Carlson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2004
      Over the weekend I was teaching a class on shoes and someone mentioned
      that they'd seen a note to a list (either this one, or H-Costume, or
      something very similar - I neglected to write it down) in which the
      writer said that they had seen evidence for 15th century heels. I've
      been looking for this message, but am not finding it. If anyone has
      any clue what I'm talking about, please let me know :)

      Marc/Diarmaid