New to the List

  • Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Greetings to the List,
      My name is Lord Duncan MacLaren(Shawn McLerren) in the kingdom of Atlantia.I've been playing now for about 5 years.Prior to that I played ren festivals for 4-5 years.I look forward to chatting on the list for I am always looking for ways of improving myself.I have 2 persona's actually.Both with the same name kinda a kinsman to myself.The first is late12th to early13th century Scottish for my heavy persona.The other is late15th early16th century for rapier.I am Squired to Sir Gunther Addis.
      Anyway I just wanted to send greetings and looking forward to the conversations.
      In Service to the Dream,
      Lord Duncan MacLaren
      Seneschal
      Stronghold of Raven's Cove