Re: More clothing questions

  • sismith42
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Anselm (Tim) wrote:
      > sections, need to invest in some research materials. Can you Gals
      > and Guys reccommend a few books that are available? I have access to
      > the worlds WORST library, so relying on it is a joke. I think I might
      > get a few things via library loan if the book is out of print.

      Check out the database section on the website... lots of book reviews to
      peruse :-) There's also a bunch of good links to get you started, as books can
      add up. Oh, and search the archives for children's clothing, as that was
      discussed here a few months back...

      > BTW-Should I use the term costume here? I know we used to use the
      > term garb, but dang it all these are my clothes! The real costume is
      > that silly arse tie I wear during the week.

      :-) You rock! Calling what you're making "clothes" is fine, esp as that appears
      to already be how you see them :-)

      Cheers,
      Estevana