Re: [Authentic_SCA] Technical literacy, was Re: Broken piccy links

  • Jeff Gedney
    Message 1 of 169 , Aug 30, 2004
      Me..

      In fact, if you think about it, l lot of period astronomical and navigational instruments were slide or circular rules of one variety or another, so I think my time with such instruments prepared me for handling the navigational instruments I would research years later.... wierd that.

      Capt Elias

      If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather
      wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them
      to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
      - Antoine de Saint Exupery

      From: "wodeford" <wodeford@...>
      Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:39:21 -0000

      Message 169 of 169 , Aug 2, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Authentic_SCA
        group.

        File : /book reviews.doc
        Uploaded by : aheilvei <amyheilveil@...>
        Description : Calligraphy and Illumination book reviews

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        aheilvei <amyheilveil@...>