Upcoming Museum Exhibit

  • elara_drake
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      Sorry for the cross post, but I rather thought some fine gentles
      here would be interested in this tidbit.
      For anyone in the Seattle, WA area, or wanting to do a trip out
      here in the next few months, the Seattle Art Museum is hosting an
      exhibit beginning Oct 16 to Jan 2: Spain in the Age of Exploration.
      it's to range the dates from 1492 to 1819, and among others, it's
      going to have artists such as Goya, Bosch, El Greco, Titian,
      Velazquez. And tapestries too. and armor. and...*grin* here's the
      link, for any who might be interested:
      http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/exhibit/exhibitDetail.asp?
      WHEN=UPCOMING&eventID=4641

      Enjoy.